Thursday, December 14, 2006

Curdled Creme Brule

Yes, I've been silent for a week...jetlag after the Oman trip and the Christmas rush of magazine deadlines before everyone closes down. Well, that's the official excuse. Anyway, I'm putting my head up today to make an observation that struck me last night, while watching Counter Culture, the six-part TV series about global shopping habits, presented by Tyler Brule (or Creme Brule as my husband calls him.) Actually, the series is more about Tyler's profile and Tyler's clever way with knotting scarves than anything deep and meaningful about consumer habits. But listening to his precisely clipped vowels and noting the perfect fit of his pressed jeans, I thought - would someone please mate this guy with Project Runway's Tim Gunn? What a beautiful, sonorous, couple they'd make.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home