Monday, January 15, 2007

Me and My Music

I'm spinning some of my favourite disks on ABC local radio tonight (702 Sydney, 936 Hobart) from 9 pm with my pal Mark Trevorrow. My summer music mood includes Yma Sumac (left), CocoRosie with Antony, Brigitte and Serge, Leonard Cohen, Marianne Faithfull, Melanie, Rufus Wainwright and Canadian-Mexican singer Lhasa de Sela. Serge est mort but I'm pleased to see that Yma is still warbling. And that old chestnut about her really being Amy Camus from Brooklyn - not true.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wonderful bohemian you!!
Smiles & butterflies
Beazle Teats

11:19 am  
Blogger Beazle Teats - Trapped Bohemian said...

Ever thought of your own music show?
Beazle

2:53 pm  
Blogger Lee Tulloch said...

LOVED the Yma clip from Youtube...other Yma fans go to beazle teats - trapped bohemian blog immediately!

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home