Saturday, November 11, 2006

Having a Rum time

From my friend Mark Trevorrow via YouTube, this hilarious Rummy spoof from Craig Ferguson's TV talk show. I've been silent on the matter of this week's US elections because there isn't a hell of a lot to celebrate, given the Iraq fiasco is still continuing and no hope in sight that John Howard will check his ego and admit what a debacle it is. (Mind you it is rather lovely to see the new, pained look on his face - although it's small comfort in light of the looks on 150,000 dead Iraqi faces.) But the Democrats win was something, eh? I almost have faith in Democracy again. In a couple of weeks I'm off to Oman, which is one of only two Sultantates in the world, and I'd like to see how that works. I rather fancy the idea of having a Sultana instead of a Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home